YeeCall: The world is continuously moving towards new tools for communication. Gone are the days of letters and landline calls. With the advent and popularity of internet and smartphones, more and more people love to connect via video calling. A survey suggested that more than half, 52% to be exact, of millennials admitted that they use devices like smartphones to make video calls.
It’s not that this is a preferred mode of communication in personal life. Video conferencing is becoming popular in the workplace too with a data predicting that by 2020, it will be a common norm for most businesses. It is an inexpensive and powerful tool to keep in touch with families, friends, and colleagues spread all across the globe. A good video calling app provides you with the same experience as one gets sitting and talking face to face.
Video calling apps have come a long way and today they offer varying features that suits each person or business.
What Is YeeCall App?
YeeCall is an excellent app that can be used to make free video calls to other users. All you need is a functional phone number, which is used to verify the account of the user and an Android device that has a camera like a smartphone. It has emerged as an interesting and appealing alternative to some other better-known apps like Skype or Viber.
How Do These Video Calling Apps Work?
These are very simple to install. You just need a smartphone or any other mobile device that has a camera in it and internet access. All major mobile operating systems like Android, Apple and Microsoft have their app stores online where you can search for these apps, download and install on your devices. It only takes few seconds to get them installed and running.
How to Download YeeCall on Your Android Phone?
You can download YeeCall on your laptop, PC as well as a smartphone. Though YeeCall Messenger App is official for Android and Apple, it is not official for PC/Laptop. For the official download, you just go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the app. The only requirement is a functional phone number, which is used for verifying the account. For Android download, you need Android 4.0.3 version or higher.
How to Use YeeCall?
To start using YeeCall, you first need to create a user account, which is a simple process. All you need to do is register with your email address to your Facebook account and it is done. It doesn’t take more than one or two minutes to set up your account and start making video calls.
Once you have installed and set up your account, you can start adding friends. This is again very easy as you need to search for them in the app database by their username or phone number. Once you have found and added them to your list, you can start making video calls to them. For starting a video call, the person needs to be in your friends’ list.
Features of YeeCall
YeeCall has some amazing features, which have been helping it emerge as a better alternative to many of the well-known video apps. Let us see some of its cool and exciting features.
- Beauty Video Call: This amazing feature makes you look your best with just a touch. It has a ‘Retouch filter’, which instantly smoothens out your skin and all those imperfections in the form of wrinkles and pores just disappear. Similarly, its ‘”Face slimming’ feature hides your chubby cheeks and makes you look slimmer.
- Free Video Call: By installing this app on your device, you can make not only high-quality video call but also voice call and send text messages. And guess what, all this is absolutely free. What else can you ask for if you want to connect with friends and family? You also have the option of moving from a chat to video call by a single 1×1 video call integrated one-touch.
- Conference Calling: This feature is very handy when connecting with your team working in remote geographies or catching up with your old buddies who are now spread across the globe at one go. YeeCall allows you to make clear and crisp conference calls. Many other apps also offer conference calling, but what makes YeeCall different is that you can conference up to 20 people at any given point in time on any device and it is totally free. This feature makes it the best choice for setting up a conference call. The noise removing technology, the crisp and clear sound and good video make you feel that all 20 are sitting and chatting in the same room. It also lets the members share photos, text messages, doodles and emojis with each other, which helps in synchronizing information smoothly and easily.
- Free HD Voice Call: You can have friends, family or colleagues residing just next door or they can be in completely another part of the world. With YeeCall on your device, you will never feel that they are away. The advanced noise removing technology of this app brings you very high-quality voice that is as good as listening face to face regardless of even noisy environments.
There is an echo cancellation feature for making the audio crystal-clear. This works irrespective of the calls made in domestic or international circuits. Even in conference call, when you are calling to up to 20 people at same time, the voice quality is smooth and clear.
- Less Dropped Calls: Call drops are often the biggest nuisance, but this problem is reduced to a minimum when you use Yeecall. This app can detect and adjust for connection speed automatically thus reducing dropped calls drastically as compared to other chat and video apps on the same connection.
- Free & Unlimited Texting: You are free to send free stickers and funny GIFs that you want. You can even draw your own emojis and stickers, and make doodles. Install and start using Yeecall and share your videos, selfies and photos. Record songs, birthday and congratulatory messages or any message that you want to convey in your own voice and send these voice messages to your loved ones to make them feel that you are sitting just next to them. You can also send video messages to them to share your special moments with them. They can see, hear and feel that they are with you during your special moments.
- Friend Poll: This is again a very sweet feature that can bring a smile to the face of the person. You can poll about questions like ‘Who is your BBF?’, ‘Who is your most favourite person?’ etc. The person that you choose will get an anonymous notification making him/her feel happy and special the whole day long just because of you.
- Unblocked Video and Voice Calls: There are various countries where some of the most common apps are banned or restricted. For instance, in China, you can’t use WhatsApp. Similarly, in Dubai, you can’t make video call or calls over WhatsApp. There are some other countries where VOIP is banned due to fsecurity issues. In such countries, your dependency shifts to the local SIM which can be a costly affair when you make an international call.
YeeCall has overcome these difficulties by developing UNBLOCKED video call. It is unblocked in most of those countries where other apps are banned for some reason or the other. So, you can easily use this app to make calls or video calls in countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Oman, UK, Germany, France, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Canada, and United States. You can easily use this app in countries like Dubai, Doha, Cairo, and Abu Dhabi where common apps like WhatsApp, Skype, WeChat, Messenger, WePhone, Hangout, and Viber are blocked.
After going through the amazing features of YeeCall, we are sure that you would be waiting to install it on your device and start using it.