To figure out the proper variation of Google Participate in expert services for your Android gadget, down load Participate in Services information or go to Settings -> Applications -> Google Participate in expert services, and look at the 3-digit sequence (let us use XYZ) in the parentheses:
* X defines Android variation:
- for Android
- 2 for Android 5. and 5.1 starting off with Participate in Services v8
- 4 for Android 5. and 5.1 in advance of Participate in Services v8, Android >= 6. following
- 5 for Android Wear
- 7 for Android 5.
- 8 for Android Television
- 9 for Android 8.+
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- 8 for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- for common nodpi
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- It appears to be that 7YZ builds became 4YZ with Google Participate in expert services v6.5. If you have been on 7YZ in advance of, you should now put in 4YZ.
- It appears to be that 4YZ builds acquired break up into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Participate in expert services v8. If you have been on 4YZ in advance of, you should now put in 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android 438 for Android 6.+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI gadget
- 876 for Android Television x86 CPU 320 DPI gadget
- 940 for Android 8.+ arm64 CPU nodpi gadget
Google Participate in expert services is made use of to update Google apps and apps from Google Participate in.
This component gives main operation like authentication to your Google expert services, synchronized contacts, obtain to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher high quality, decrease-run location based expert services.
Google Participate in expert services also improves your app practical experience. It speeds up offline lookups, gives more immersive maps, and increases gaming activities.
Applications may perhaps not perform if you uninstall Google Participate in expert services.